When I tried to renew my business contract at end of term, they refused to renew until I agreed to allow the phone rep to explain all the products they wanted to offer me.I was busy and did not want to hear the spiel, but they would not renew the contract until I agreed to listen.

I finally told the woman I was at work and that I did not have time. she agreed to renew it without the spiel. Then when I got my next bill, it was a more expensive plan. she did NOT renew as agreed.

When I called to complain, they first pretended I had not renewed at all.Then when I demanded to hear the recording, they suddenly found the agreement in the notes, but told me it was REQUIRED to listen to the sales pitch, and that is why it renewed at higher cost.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Att - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY Att "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more Att - Complaint Att "Called number was all set up for new customer internet and tv. Told I qualify for $200 sams card. I'm a single mom and it was a big deal. Was..." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category Att "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..." Read more Att - At&t is ripping me off Att "on June 16th my wife got a text message ( see attachment) that stated that if we upgraded her phone to the new S7 that we would receive a gift..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more