Sterling, Virginia

I found an odd charge on my credit card from AT&T. I called Wireless customer support who told me that there were three other charges to my credit card from account number 41802936616 This is not my account. I called their fraud department and my bank. My bank was only able to charge back two of the charges as the others were too old.

Activity noted in March..March and December charges were reversed but Nov and Oct were not. My bank states that if they had the authorization from ATT they would reverse. I cannot find anyone at ATT to authorize this.

I have spoken to so many CSRs, left voice mails, emails and messages on their forums.

Even the email from abuse@att.com states

"You will receive no further contact from us unless there are

special circumstances, or we require additional information to

complete our investigation."

Any time I call AT&T I have to explain everything over again...Their wireless CSRs are helpful but they transfer me to other departments that transfer me to other departments until I get this number...800.211.6605 and am told to leave a voicemail with a promise that I will receive a call back in 24 hours. I have left 3 of these voicemails but have yet to get a call back.

Comments