You *** ***.I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T PROVIDE AN AUTOMATIC CUTOFF SWITCH ANYMORE, IF I WANTED MORE DATA I WOULD PAY FOR A LARGER PLAN.
I think it's funny how T-Mobile has an automatic cutoff switch, but you *** scammy *** keep charging me more for data I DIDN"T ASK FOR. I'm not paying my bill ANY LONGER and I'm switching services if you don't give me my money back and get that stick out of your *** for charging people BEYOND what they paid for. I wouldn't start a company that has shady policies so that when customers have an issue I throw a fit and point to my contract like I should've known all along that I knew they would overcharge me. The way I see this AT&T is you either want my money THE RIGHT WAY, and I'll pay for REASONABLE BILLS which is the 60 that I SIGNED UP FOR, or you don't get any of my money and I don't give a *** about credit rating because I'll just pay in cash if you're gonna play games with me.
I ALREADY GAVE YOU 500$ which is absurd as a college student, who has obviously no credit, so you've already taken advantage of me like that, and I don't appreciate it. My name is John Busch Cagle II and my phone number is (713) - 673 - 9248 just so there is no confusion when you refund me, and implement a system that doesn't force people to go over WHEN THEY DIDN"T ASK FOR IT. If everybody manually shut off their data when it got close to being used, then that would mean that YOU guys are keeping over terabytes of peoples data over the longrun even though they paid to use it all, but they CAN"T use every single byte because you claim that "servers only pull data every 3 hours" right.... that's why T-Mobile can ?
you manipulative pieces of ***, quit *** with people and scamming them, I want a *** refund and then you can continue to get my payments and I'll CONSIDER extending my contract if I deem your company worth reinvesting in, you either want my money the right way or you don't. So you choose faggots.
I'm disappointed in AT&T I give them a negative 10 because i've put up with them overcharging me for months now, but they've never refunded me for *** because the individual consumer cannot go up against a huge corporation like that...what you're doing is WRONG.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- FRAUD AND SCAM
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- " I am reading all of the other similar reviews and feeling like a fool for shopping at Macy's online. I am having the same problem as many reviewers -..."
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "They advertise a return within 5 day policy to get your money back for defective items. However the apply the warranty on a discretionary basis. I own a pool repair..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."