I think it's funny how T-Mobile has an automatic cutoff switch, but you *** scammy *** keep charging me more for data I DIDN"T ASK FOR. I'm not paying my bill ANY LONGER and I'm switching services if you don't give me my money back and get that stick out of your *** for charging people BEYOND what they paid for. I wouldn't start a company that has shady policies so that when customers have an issue I throw a fit and point to my contract like I should've known all along that I knew they would overcharge me. The way I see this AT&T is you either want my money THE RIGHT WAY, and I'll pay for REASONABLE BILLS which is the 60 that I SIGNED UP FOR, or you don't get any of my money and I don't give a *** about credit rating because I'll just pay in cash if you're gonna play games with me.

I ALREADY GAVE YOU 500$ which is absurd as a college student, who has obviously no credit, so you've already taken advantage of me like that, and I don't appreciate it. My name is John Busch Cagle II and my phone number is (713) - 673 - 9248 just so there is no confusion when you refund me, and implement a system that doesn't force people to go over WHEN THEY DIDN"T ASK FOR IT. If everybody manually shut off their data when it got close to being used, then that would mean that YOU guys are keeping over terabytes of peoples data over the longrun even though they paid to use it all, but they CAN"T use every single byte because you claim that "servers only pull data every 3 hours" right.... that's why T-Mobile can ?

you manipulative pieces of ***, quit *** with people and scamming them, I want a *** refund and then you can continue to get my payments and I'll CONSIDER extending my contract if I deem your company worth reinvesting in, you either want my money the right way or you don't. So you choose faggots.

I'm disappointed in AT&T I give them a negative 10 because i've put up with them overcharging me for months now, but they've never refunded me for *** because the individual consumer cannot go up against a huge corporation like that...what you're doing is WRONG.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Cell Phone Plan
Review category
review #598228 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 11 Yes 11 2 No 2
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 06 #1181742 Dearborn, Michigan

Wow you got ripped off. 2557MB for $120? geez... I pay $15 for each GB I go over. Instead of $120, you would have paid $45.

0 0 Reply

Jan 20 #1097768

Apparently Texans have difficulty reading and understanding the terms, policies and disclosures before signing their mobile service contracts? Everything in your "review" was already disclosed to you before you CHOSE to enter into a contract with them.
It isn't their fault you weren't paying attention and it's not their fault you went over your allotment. If you can't afford it, then stop whining and get a job!

2 1 Reply

Nov 29, 2015 #1071087

1 1 Reply

Apr 15, 2015 #972030 Jacksonville, North Carolina

Your post makes no sense. Basically, you're mad and refuse to pay your bill because YOU use all of your data, and att lets you go over? So do you get mad at your car manufacturer when your car runs out of gas that YOU use?
Grow up, it's not their responsibility to stop you from going over. They send courtesy messages all the time when you are near your limit. It's your fault you don't stop using your data. Pay your bill and stop crying like a baby on the Internet.

5 2 Reply

Feb 23, 2015 #949992 Pearl City, Hawaii

Hey Johnny, did ya know that your trusty iPhone has an option where you (yes you!) can have it automatically disable cellular data once a certain threshold is reached? It is an easy way to alleviate the problem you are having. But it seems by looking at your bill at least, that you have gone over every month prior as well, just not to the extent you did this past month.
Why did you not bring this up any of those months? Anyhow, if you would like instructions on how to set that up on your iPhone I would be happy to do so...for a FEE! LOL, just kidding, but you can find it online, just search (see, I am empowering you Johnny!).

4 2 Reply

Feb 23, 2015 #950025 Spring, Texas

Ok, so then how? instead of posting a comment like it negates everything I said, when you don't even be specific and put the instructions here in front of everyone to see so that your claim can be verified.

1 7 Reply

Feb 24, 2015 #950063 Pearl City, Hawaii

Alright. Since you didn't call me an AT&T sympathizer I guess I'll ***. The reason I didn't go into detail on how is because I don't have an iPhone and use an Android device. I made the incorrect assumption that iPhones had this very basic functionality built into them as all Android devices do. That being said, Apple's answer to everything apparently is, "There's an app for that". This being no different, I did some searching and found some apps. It seems the most frequently mentioned is called My Data Manager. Also did you update to iOs8? Apparently there have been lots of issues with the new os having a drain on peoples data plans. The fix is to reset the phone from settings back to its original state like if you were going to sell the phone.
Hope that helps!

3 0 Reply

Feb 24, 2015 #950079 Austin, Texas

Thank you for at least being honest about having a different device. I need help from someone who also has an Iphone 5s not an android lol...

0 1

Feb 24, 2015 #950083 Pearl City, Hawaii

Really? You go and censor the word byte if I use an I in it as is proper? That really BYTES big time!

2 1

Feb 09 #1109094

Wow, you really are a dumb *** ...if you can complain here you can google.. Why do the youth of today just want someone else to solve there issues for them ... Good god people..

1 0 Reply

Feb 23, 2015 #949697 Illinois, United States

these *** suckers added a data plan to my bill without my consent for over 2 yrs , then when i found out they said they could only reimberse me for 3 months which they never did, i told them where they could shove their phones, then charged me over 1k for breaking my contract with them after i only had 6 months left on my contract, at&t is nothing but a scam

2 3 Reply

Feb 23, 2015 #949818 Houston, Texas

Has nothing to do with overages and their scammy policy. They straight up rob people and *** like a baby then point to their contract.

1 3 Reply

Feb 23, 2015 #949691 Yuma, Arizona

Your mad at them for you going over your data? You used the data you know how much you purchased easy way to avoid this issue use more WiFi or pay for a larger data plan instead of going 2gbs over what you paid for.

4 2 Reply

Feb 23, 2015 #949816 Houston, Texas

*** no. I'm not going to let them bully me into buying a larger data plan all because I want to use exactly what I paid for.. you're an AT&T sympathizer.

3 5 Reply

Dec 26, 2015 #1084139

im sorry but I agree with anon you mad because u go over a *** limit ayayay what has this world come too seriously maybe not go over ur data limit and you wouldn't have to pay for so much

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about