I have been a loyal customer of ATT Wireless since 1997 and in October 2019 I experienced a billing issue on an upgrade. This is the point where you will discover the company you are dealing with has no loyalty or concern for you, Its like pulling teeth to get any rep to actually help you but you will hear plenty of reasons why nothing can be done.

Countless phone calls to customer no-service has me just spinning my wheels and no closer to a resolution. They have no concern at all for their customers or customer loyalty.

Some of their practices are deceptive either because their reps are ill informed or they are not explaining all the details which later would be important that a customer was aware. I would never recommend ATT to anyone and if you ask around their must be a growing number of folks like me who have had a horrible experience with them because all you get is negative feedback when you mention this company.

ATT Cons: No customer service or problem resolution.

Comments