State: Georgia Product: Att Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (3 of 71 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

ATT - Frauds and liars at Smyrna, Georgia AT&T location

I was lied to at the store at Smyrna, Georgia (30080) when I went to get At&T connection for having $80 for mobile connection, now that I see my bill I am charged $120; why is that so? Why are there frauds at AT&T? I spoke to customer care for more than 1 hour and I was just being beaten round the bush... I bought at&t for better customer service but it has the worst service ever {{Redacted}}
Review
#1198031 Review #1198031 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Att Mobile Phone Service
Cons
  • Dealing with customer service
Poor customer service
Full refund

ATT in Atlanta, Georgia - Unfair & Unethical Practices Drive Fees Forced to Pay- RUDE Customer Service

1.6
There is no exageration about having the worse customer experience dealing with AT&T. I have been with them for over years and have a family, business and personal line which I'm moving all my accounts off of. I have had my bill increase through out this year. Last week I had called in to make a payment arrangement to take care of the past due by end of month which I was assured it was ok. I did a payment that week and was told I could take care of the rest later. To my surprise my phone was disconnected today. I called in to see what was going on and the first rep actually saw there was a disconnect and potential error so offered a credit to offset the restoration fee. I asked to speak to a manager and got a Page Jones on the phone. Right from the start she was rude, ignorant, kept cutting me off and on top of everything told me she pretty much could waive the fee but she would not at all. I have had it with AT&T's incompetent business model and employees. I have been a loyal customer for years but there's is not reciprocation to their customers. They're all about money and horrible service. I can't wait to leave this com!pany
Att Mobile Phone Service
Cons
  • Lied to by everyone i talk to
  • Fees
  • Being lied to about the billing status
Poor customer service
Price reduction

ATT in Athens, Georgia - Tears of frustration. Worst experience with any company ever... Dishonest & Arogant

I was duped into leaving Verizon after 12 years with a promise of a rebate. The rebate never came and after more hours than I can count On the phone with customer no service I am told it will not be coming. They teach their employees to lie, to up sell, to fake that they are a supervisor, to say they will have a supervisor call you that doesn't. I have spent so much time on hold being transferred from department to department. I tried using their web chat many times with no help whatsoever. I intend to return the phone I just purchased and cancel my service immediately! They clearly do not care about their reputation/customers. Only the bottom line no matter what it takes. NEVER AGAIN will I do business with them.
DISappointedC
#1172099

ATT is just a monopoly with a customer service that is really only a SALES team. The Customer Service you speak to when you call are told by the monopoly that their job is to "sell" you a "better" service.

By "better" I mean each time they promise "oh yes this will have better upload or download speed" you get worse speed and pay more after the initial rate that is gone all too soon and then you "PAY THROUGH THE NOSE" for nothing but agrivation.

If you do not BUY anything from the customer service person you are treated badly and either hung up on or put on hold til you give up.

We were on hold 3 hrs once and then hung up on.

I HATE ATT

Att Mobile Phone Service
Cons
  • Bad record keeping
  • Lack of lte coverage
  • Incompetency and training of customer service staff
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags