Boston, Massachusetts

AT & T digital life is a joke...my service was down for almost 2 weeks they gave me a credit o $9.33 of a bill of $49.98 a month. Although, they say the calls are being recorded they couldn't find where I called and reported my service and cameras off line.

They have gotten rid of their Tech Support and any complaints are handled by Customer Service Reps who read off of a script. They are very rude and most can't understand English and will hang up the phone while you are trying to explain the situation. When they sent an outsource contractor out to fix the problem that they had created by being absolutely clueless. They would not listen to what the Technician told them and over ride what he had just done...creating the new system which had just been installed to freeze.

It took three main boxes to be installed in one day. The technician decided not to correspond with them and finally the problem was fixed.

Again, I was not compensated for the full value of the two week inconvenience of not having home security. Than is what I'm paying for.

ATT Cons: Customer service, Impossible customer service easily accessible but useless.

• att complaint