I have been AT&T customer Since year 2000. I trust their brand name and like to be convenient to have all services combined in 1 bill.

In 2016 I got the bundle of tivi, internet, and home phone together. The technician who came to install the direct tivi setted up the main control for direct tivi in my back room instead of the living room where we do the most tivi watching. Then the following month I got charged for 2 tivi services ( One for AT&T Uverse and one for direct tivi ), plus an extra phone line for home which I have never orderd ( I already have 1 line for desk phone, why should I order another line ??? ) .

I called , and called , then was told that my phone bill will be adjusted . A month later I got the bill which i still got charged for 2 tivi services ( one is At&t Uverse and the other is dirrect tivi ), total up was $450 !! it took me 3 months to call back and forth to straighten things out . Now 2 years after , in July 2018 At&t raised up the price on my bundle , instead of paying $187 a month for tivi, internet , and home phone , they send me a bill for $224 !!!

On July 18th I called to request downgrading my service, I don’t watch much tivi so I asked them to cut off the HBO, showtimes , movie channels. Got confirm , downgraded Got informed that the bill will be $124 instead of $224 . Sounded great !!! On August 16th 2018 I received the bill $224 instead of $124 as i was consulted by a At&t representative upon the call a montb ago.

This morning I called At&t again , the customer service had no idea what was going on??? I had to retell them that my tv service has been downgraded since July 18 2018, no HBO, no showtime no movie channels anymore !!! They said they can not adjust the bill, had to send the request to the back office . They offered me to call back a week to follow up !!!

How convenient is it? At&t removed the tivi service , and still

Charges me the same price as I had all the tv channels before !! Seeing me dealing with At&t from time to time like this , my family members advice me to switch service to another network company . At this point I loss my faith., I don’t trust any network company at all.

I will wait and call back in a week to see if my bill got adjusted.

I think there are many victims out there got double charges from At&t, , got bill for service they don’t have . Should I seek help from a lawyer ??

Review about: Att U-verse Bundle.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments