1st time I called on hold for 45mins and then hung up..I called again, and I've been on hold another 30 mins...
and still waiting.... I want to buy a new service, but apparently that's not important to this company.... So What is a reasonable wait time?????? 3 hrs?
4 hrs? oh, and I can't submit this unless I have 100 words. so here goes ...
da da dada da da da da da da da da da (let me know when I f'ing close) da dada da dad a da da da da da ada da ada da da fu fu fu fu oops...need four more words...fu fu fu fu
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..."
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..."
- "I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs. After several months I still did not receive the dress..."
- "During March 2015 i subscribed to web.com, the service delivery was pathetic therefor decided to find another service provider. I complained in writing to web.com as well as that they debit..."