AT&T installed a bundle of uverse, home phone and internet for me recently. Installation went ok, but the billing was messed up from the get go.

I have had to call 3 times to get bills straightened out. My most recent bill included a $99 home phone install charge that was not included in the pre-install estimates that AT&T gave me. I have called twice about it and no one can access the documentation of the pre-install estimate. They are all real nice and friendly, but useless in getting anything done.

They will talk your ear off and say reassuring words, but cannot help you. AT&T customer service is awful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

had to call att three times for same problem unable to dial out and unable to received calls it also seem like they were blaming me for the problem when i was told the problem was on the street they finally came out and said they fix the problem without testing my phone to see if it was working , the last two times they stop by the house but this time they did not. I had to call to find out that they had service my phone , a phone thats still not working .

SO!!

FOR A FOURTH TIME I CALLED AND WAS PUT ON THE LIST WHICH IS ANOTHER SEVEN DAYS. THE GUY ON THE PHONE BLAME MY PROBLEM ON ANIMALS AND RAIN AND NOT INCOMPETENT.

ATT Reviews