Battlefield, Missouri

I repeatedly tried to order AT&T Uverse until finally having to cancel my order because I kept being told there was service at the address I was giving them. I bought the home and had moved in but that didn't seem to matter.

The previous owner's had Uverse when they lived there and didn't cancel their service immediately and nobody I talked to at AT&T seemed to be able to figure out how to remedy this problem and get my order completed. I finally just gave up and went with dish network. Tried calling back and ordering Uverse internet the next week and encountered more problems. After about 20 phone calls and talking to 40 or 50 AT&T employees over 4 days, I finally got an installation date and time.

When I called that day to confirm somebody was coming, they had no idea what was going on and said somebody was scheduled to come out in a week. I had already taken off work and when I conveyed that information to the AT&T representative, she pretty much said there's nothing she could do about it. When I asked to speak to a manager, nobody seemed to know what to do or who to put me in contact with. It's almost as if they don't have any managers or anybody who can make a decision.

I cannot believe a company as big as this can be so bad at what they do. I called back to cancel my internet order and it took about 20 minutes to do that.

For a communication company AT&T is really horrible at communicating with their potential customers. I will never do business with them again and will advise any friends or family to save themselves the headaches and avoid AT&T services altogether.

Comments

Natasha

Hey cubbie I apologize you are having issues and I'd be more than happy to assist. If possible can you please email me at ATTCustomerCare@att.com with your account number and best contact number.

I work M-F 8am to 4:30pm CST. ~ Andy AT&T Social Media Manager