Let me start by saying that I have been an AT&T wireless customer for many, many years and have never had a problem. Hence, my desire to get TV service with them.

U-verse was not available in my territory so I reached out to DirecTv. I had DirecTv installed when they became part of the AT&T Family. I was not particularly happy with their service because of the usual interruptions due to weather and their mini's had a lag when changing channels which was irritating. So when I found out U-verse was finally available in my area I was super excited.

I began to call to get it installed. However, I was informed there would be an early termination fee for DirecTv so I decided to just go with internet service. Come day of installation, tech told me he couldn't install because the wires weren't outside yet. I'd have to wait to be contacted.

So I had to call comcast and cancel disconnection of internet (everyone know how long that can take right). Then about a week later I see my neighbor is getting U-verse installed so I called and yes we're ready to reschedule. After speaking to numerous reps while simultaneously chatting with AT&T reps online, getting different information from each one, extremely frustrating and hours of my life I can't get back asked to speak to a supervisor and was disconnected. When I finally speak to someone on July 14, 2016, who tells me I can cancel DirecTv and I will receive a $200 gift card to cover the fee and gives me discounts for what I thought was to compensate for all my troubles I was thrilled.

I was quoted a price that would last me 2 yrs :) Installation complete 7/19/16. Today I call AT&T to find out where my gift card was since I had already paid the early termination fee and guess what everyone!!! After numerous calls again, being transferred to various places they tell me I'm only getting $150 and now get this, the rep gave me a discount he wasn't supposed to and now I would have to pay $50 more a month on my bill. Spoke to one last person who said he couldn't do the same price either, the least he could do was still roughly $40 over what I was quoted.

So I requested to cancel U-verse service and I'm going to cancel wireless as well. AT&T is no longer a company I wish to spend my money on. Luckily there are other providers.

They just don't care about their loyal customers anymore. This is an outrage!!!!

Review about: Att Internet Installation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Long wait times, Having to make many calls to different depts, No one is in sync in regards to information, Dishonorable.

Comments