Verified Reviewer

I just spent the last hour and 20 minutes on the phone back and forth between 4 reps disputing a bogus bill for service I did not receive.....because I had cancelled my service...and had the absolute worst customer service experience ever!!!!! Not 1 of them even bothered to ask me why I had cancelled service after years of being a customer....when I finally told the last person...Angel...who's supposedly a supervisor...worst ever by the way....he acted as though he didn't give a damn.

As a matter of fact, was extremely rude and very unfriendly and disrespectful ...a custimer service supervisor...really??????!!!!! This is how you treat a 25+ year customer????? I know times are tough and good employees are hard to come by but if that's the best you can do you'd better prepare for LOTS of cancellations and unhappy ex-customers!!!

Maybe I should send ATT a bill for my time???? Pathetic way to treat long time customers...shame on you ATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: It's not really even about the money....the fact that customer service reps were so rude and disrespectful and condescending is totally unacceptable for a company like att!!! Not who I'd want representing my company!!!!!.

Location: Quincy, Illinois