UVerse Internet for AT&T is a joke!!I have been with them for a couple of years and then my daughter moved back in with us and she got a job working from home where she needed 10mb down and 2mb upload speed.

The apartment complex that we live only has them as a provider. So what we did was get upgraded to the highest package and installed a POTS line. the highest package was 18mb down and 2mb up. Well, everything was fine before the POTS line was installed.

From what we have learned from several technicians coming to the area and only ONE was really helpful was that the POTS line was running on the same phone wire as the internet. So that is DSL and not UVERSE. first of all AT&T is lying that they are selling me a better internet and its only DSL. Then the cap came in and now I have to pay 30 bucks extra per month to have unlimited internet.

So my bill went up to $100 PER MONTH on this crappy internet. The not funny part of this is that I get very bad internet that is between 1 and 4mb download and only .25mb upload. The last technician that came here (yesterday) said that for me to have better internet is to downgrade my service because "I am too far" from the main service box to get 18mb download but yet on his tablet readings he gets 18mb reaching my modem. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????????

He is contradicting himself!!

I am so pissed and I cannot work with this internet and I cannot have a second choice!!!!!!This is ridiculous and I need help from someone!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Style and Design

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Internet Uverse
Review category
review #876339

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.