Att - HORRIBLE INTERNET SERVICE
UVerse Internet for AT&T is a joke!!I have been with them for a couple of years and then my daughter moved back in with us and she got a job working from home where she needed 10mb down and 2mb upload speed.
The apartment complex that we live only has them as a provider. So what we did was get upgraded to the highest package and installed a POTS line. the highest package was 18mb down and 2mb up. Well, everything was fine before the POTS line was installed.
From what we have learned from several technicians coming to the area and only ONE was really helpful was that the POTS line was running on the same phone wire as the internet. So that is DSL and not UVERSE. first of all AT&T is lying that they are selling me a better internet and its only DSL. Then the cap came in and now I have to pay 30 bucks extra per month to have unlimited internet.
So my bill went up to $100 PER MONTH on this crappy internet. The not funny part of this is that I get very bad internet that is between 1 and 4mb download and only .25mb upload. The last technician that came here (yesterday) said that for me to have better internet is to downgrade my service because "I am too far" from the main service box to get 18mb download but yet on his tablet readings he gets 18mb reaching my modem. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????????
He is contradicting himself!!
I am so pissed and I cannot work with this internet and I cannot have a second choice!!!!!!This is ridiculous and I need help from someone!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My billing cycle ends on the 13th of the month, but apparently it's the 14th. I just received a text saying they gave me an 1 extra GB for..."
- "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."