Verified Reviewer

I cannot wait to tell you about my experiences with AT&;;;;;;;;T. I have been a customer for a very long time now.

I also pay my bill when it is due. But this is what AT&T has been doing to me for the last four months. I get on either my cell phone or my computer to access AT&T.

1. After hitting the sign-in button I get this message with a weird code.

I am told that I cannot sign in.

2. I hit the button that says forgot password

3. I get the opportunity to change my password which is what I do.

4. I then get a code that I have to type into a send box which is what I do.

I am looking right at the code and I put the code in...I actually cut and paste to avoid problems

6. I am told that this is not the correct code,.

7. I am then asked if I would like another way to do it.

8. I say Yes.

Then I am asked for my two security questions which I know by heart now...Dancing and Boston

10. Then I am brought to a place where I can put in a new password which I do.

11. I put in the exact same passing word that I have been using for the last 10 years.

12. AT&T LOVES IT...They say success youve changed your password

13.

I then sign on to my mail and it works for about a week. This is on my computer and iPhone 7plus

14. I have to do this same stuff all over again for the Lovely AT&T.

15. This has been happening for over 4 months now....tell me what would you do if you were me.

16.

I have already changed my TV from Directv to Dish because of all this crap. I am ready to change my phone. Going back to Verizon and definitely going to get a new Internet. Bye Bye AT&T.

I pay $172.00 a month for TV.

Went back to Dish $89.00 a month and $114.00 after 2 years.

Then after all of this guess what happens when I try to sign on. You're gonna love this!!

Let's make sure it's you

To keep your info safe, we'll send you a code to confirm your identity.

How do you want to get your code?

Text to 916-759-****

I'm done....put a fork into me I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE TO GOD THAT SOMEONE READS THIS SO WON'T END UP AS I DID.

Location: Lincoln, California