Coverage Area

For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV.I have spent hours upon hours on the phone trying to get it fixed and have yet to talk to anyone that can or will fix this problem...

I am over paying 72.00 a month! I am told I need to talk to the department that handles dual billing, I have been transferred to billing, to collections, to client support to customer loyalty only to get put on endless hold and then being informed I am not speaking with the right department.

I have been trying to pay only what I truly owe on my bill and they continue to stop my service because I am not paying it in full!I

cyndi.renotahoe wrote the review because of poor customer service at ATT and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1208 and wants ATT to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch told one thing delivered another. Author liked the most he coverage is goodt and coverage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT and att u-verse bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.