Coverage Area

Terrible customer service, from the initial woman with whom I spoke and her supervisor. Neither had spacial relations capabilities.

I told the first woman that I had a flat on I-10, 10 miles east of the Mississippi/Louisiana border at the appropriate mile post marker, which I do not now remember. The woman asked me what city I was in. I explained that I was not in a city, that I was on I-10, 10 miles east of the Mississippi/Louisiana State line and gave her the MPM again. Then she asked me for a cross street, which there was not one.

Then she asked where my trip started. (Why does this matter?!?) I told her Virginia. She asked me, "So you're in Virginia?" (I'm starting to get frustrated.). I told her, "No, I'm in Mississippi on I-10 10 miles east of the Louisiana State line." She asked me where I was going.

(Again, why does this matter?!?) I told her just outside New Orleans, Louisiana. She asked, "So you're in New Orleans." She kept asking all the same questions, over and over, for well over a half hour before I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor suffered the same lack of being able to grasp directions. She asked all the same questions as the first woman and never could figure out where I was.

She eventually told me to call the State Police and to asked them where I was!!! Idiots! After two hours she finally said that a wrecker would be in route. After hour four I received a call from a wrecker driver out of Gulfport, Ms., saying that he was in Biloxi, Ms.

looking for me. Biloxi, Ms. is in the opposite direction from my location. He said that there would be an additional $75 charge because 'I' gave the wrong location.

I explained that 'I' gave the correct location and that ATT mus have given him the wrong location. Neither of the two women should have been in the position they were in.

Neither had the mental capabilities to preform the basic functions of the job, and one was a supervisor! Eventually, at 70 years old, I changed the tire in about 15 minutes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Roadside Assistance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Lack of care on how their customers are treated.

Comments