Ridgeland, Mississippi

JOURNAL ENTRY:

PERTAINING TO FCC COMPLAINTS

Last Night 3/31/2015 I filed a complaint with the ULS HELP CASE RESOLUTION contact number 877-480-3201. My Case # is HD0000002493660.

The morning of 4/01/2015, I filed a complaint with FCC .GOV (Complaint with the “Federal Communication Commission”) via FCC Complaints Consumer Help Center Ticket #211441.

We are cancelling AT&T Mobile services effective immediately. We have submitted a hand written letter dated (4/1/2015) to this effect. We have also submitted a payment for the April 11, 2015 due date. My family does not want any services with AT&T or their affiliates due to the treatment that we have received. If you use the web and search “Community Stalking” you will understand what it is and its purpose. We are threatened into keeping their services. I know it sounds unbelievable but it is true. There are support groups online for victims of this type of crime.

My husband and I are very specific in cancelling our services with AT&T Corp. and their affiliates. We have begun cellular services with Cricket Wireless under the family plan. It is more economical, they have excellent customer service, and the do not threaten, intimidate, and other things associated with "Community Stalking." My husband expects his new cell phone by 4/1/2015 UPS delivery.

Preferred solution: STOP WITH THE DEATH THREATS TOWARDS BOTH ME AND MY FAMILY, STOP HACKING MY FINACIAL ACCOUNTS, STOP STALKING, THE BULLYING PEOPLE SO THEY ARE FEARFUL TO DISCONTINUE SERVICES WITH THEM. I AM A VICTIM OF AT&Ts "COMMNUNITY STALKING".

Comments

ATT is doing the same to me . I do not get all my calls ,I am stopped from getting to call most times and I own a business , my life has turned into a living *** .

I have been harrased enough I am calling CFPB. Good luck to you all but they need to be stopped .

ATT Reviews