So on 9/23/14, 3 sales reps from AT&T showed up at my door offering all this great stuff if I change from Bright House to them. And that it would also be $60 cheaper.

Of course you are going to switch right? Who wouldn't? So we did. And on 9/26, they came and installed their services.

Well all that great stuff they said we'd get (like 3x faster internet), was a lie. So we switched back to Bright House that same day and told them to port my number back to Bright House and close my account. And they said "Okay. Your phone should be on within the next couple of days." So I waited and waited.

Now it's 10/7. So I called Bright House and they said that they can't port the number, contact AT&T. So I called them and the lady had no idea what I was talking about. But apparently they just closed my account without porting the number.

And she said that she "can't" help me unless I pay money. After they send me a bill for installing their useless ***! And I said to her that "So you guys just want to take peoples money and not help them, correct?" and she didn't say anything and hung up on me. So here's my message to AT&T: *** yourselfs.

And my message to everyone else: Don't get AT&T! Bright House may be a little more expensive, but it's worth it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Eoghan

You are right its all about the money. All they see consumers as are walking green money targets.

They do not care in two (2) more years they will have nine (9) million for "Suckers to Screw.

Please go to review #548032 on this site Pissed Consumer.

ATT Reviews