1.5

I moved recently due to a divorce and had to set up AT&T internet, wireless and averse. This is the biggest mistake I have ever made in my entire life.

I am 70 years old and I have never throughout my entire life ever hated doing business with an American company like I hate doing business with AT&T. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how a company gets away with the crap they pull. I hope the FCC investigates this rip off organization because I am sure that I'm the only one being hosed regularly. I guess a company can get so big that they can do anything they want.

And the alternative Comcast is even worse. At work today, I was asking other people about their wireless and cable and 4 of the 5 people I spoke with hated AT&T more than I do. It is impossible to understand their monthly bills. my bill has never been the same any month I have had them.

I had a promo for a limited number of channels and I wanted to upgrade for more channels. They charged me more for the up grad, then took the promo price and increased it so I got screwed twice on that one. If you do not have AT&T, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have a chat feature online to ask questions and the people are nice but it takes forever.

If you call on the phone you have to speak to someone with a thick foreign accent whom you cannot understand.

I feel like Paul Revere!!!!! Stay away, stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Machele

You might wish to investigate streaming via an internet connection instead of cable Tv or other channels you have to subscribe to. With just an internet connection you can get a Roku or Amazon Prime or thousands of other channels and watch as many channels, movies, etc.

you could ever want.

I dropped Charter cable a few years ago, bought a couple of Roku boxes, subscribed to Amazon Prime and get FoxNews via Youtube piped direct to my telly. With prices from AT&T and others going up, paying for anything other than their internet connection is a serious waste of money.

I agree Atnt I don't know what I got my self into.They will get you with their billing.Don't get uverse it's not worth it.They lied to me and the Jamaician call center is no better.They not going to update account.They will stick it to you.They are liars everything they said they were going to do they didnt.They runing this company wrong.

ATT Reviews