Four days ago an AT&T Tech installed my fiber internet at my house.It stopped working one day later.

I spent about 2 hours on the phone the next day to get a tech to come back out to look at why my internet was not working. When the tech got here, he said the previous tech had done a bad job of installing my fiber internet. He said he was only allowed around 30 minutes to repair this and being that the previous tech had done a poor job that I would need to call back AT&T and setup a new install. I asked him about customer service and he said that he would get in trouble if he stayed more than 30 minutes by his boss, that there was nothing he could do.

What happened to customer service and doing the job right the first time. What happened to make it right the second time if it was not done right the first time? I am ready to cancel my AT&T service and ready to have them remove all of their stuff. Don't get AT&T fiber internet in Springdale Arkansas, it is definitely a rip-off.

The techs obviously do not know what they are doing and will not fix it if it is not done right.Really highly pissed in Springdale Arkansas.

Review about: Att Internet Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of work and customer service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments