AT & T internet sucks big time. It is always kicking us off.

It is getting very old. To send a relative an email, it takes me about 20 minutes to write one line as it continues to kick us off. I have to save what I write as a draft after every sentence and it will still kick us off mid sentence sometimes. Don't get their internet service.

They are also constantly hounding us to get Direct TV, too. Their representatives are in a store setting up a kiosk like place and even though we say we are not interested, they will continue to follow us around until we tell them, "Do you NOT understand English? We are NOT interested!" We had it at one time and it sucked, so WHY would we even think of getting it again? I have a relative who says NEVER to use their portables to do business.

They had nothing but bad luck with them. As much as AT & T charges, their service for the amount of money stinks.

When I am through with their mandatory service, I will use another provider. They are getting too big for their britches.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments