Fairport, New York

Did as asked, placed the iPhone in their package after wiping it and turning off track my iPhone on October 4th. Put in a blue USPS box since they do not provide receipts anyway.

Received a bill for the iPhone not showing up to AT&T in the beginning of November. It is now November 25th, 2018 and I keep getting the runaround when I ask to speak to a supervisor at AT&T. When I went to the AT&T store today they stated they have heard of this issue a few times but they cannot help and the only way to get help is to call customer service. A physical human in front of you CANNOT help.

Called several times again only to be given the run around with an RMA # and then the loop when asked to speak to a supervisor. Even though I asked about the issues with Newgistics they did nothing to help. The Smart label shows never picked up which is very convenient. This is a SCAM when you look at how many people are having issues.

I think a class action lawsuit needs to be started. Anyone else agree?

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

ATT Cons: Them scamming me, False information, False charges poor customer service, Scam of working with newgistics for return iphones just google.

• Iphone Return
  • Iphone Return Scam

Comments

No one cares...This is what you get for being stupid and not taking it in or better yet, not paying for a real trackable service. Thanks for the what not to do if you don't want to pay for a phone you returned.

@Anonymous

dear anonymous you my friend are an *** extraodinaire

Kierci S
@billy bob

billy bob I couldn't agree more.

ATT Reviews