Did as asked, placed the iPhone in their package after wiping it and turning off track my iPhone on October 4th. Put in a blue USPS box since they do not provide receipts anyway.

Received a bill for the iPhone not showing up to AT&T in the beginning of November. It is now November 25th, 2018 and I keep getting the runaround when I ask to speak to a supervisor at AT&T. When I went to the AT&T store today they stated they have heard of this issue a few times but they cannot help and the only way to get help is to call customer service. A physical human in front of you CANNOT help.

Called several times again only to be given the run around with an RMA # and then the loop when asked to speak to a supervisor. Even though I asked about the issues with Newgistics they did nothing to help. The Smart label shows never picked up which is very convenient. This is a SCAM when you look at how many people are having issues.

I think a class action lawsuit needs to be started. Anyone else agree?

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

I didn't like: Them scamming me, False information, False charges poor customer service, Scam of working with newgistics for return iphones just google.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Comments

No one cares...This is what you get for being stupid and not taking it in or better yet, not paying for a real trackable service. Thanks for the what not to do if you don't want to pay for a phone you returned.