Att - Lazy and unprofessional at&t technichian

933 of 4340 Att reviews

I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text.

6:30pm today I received a text saying

"Sorry we missed you. Still having trouble? Reply:HELP to reschedule or visit..."

At this point I knew what was going on and I was really stressed out by this super unprofessional manner. Please check the conversation(pictures) and see how unprofessional and lazy the tech is. Excuse after excuse...

He even asked my four digit account number thats never really needed or used just to make me give up or something. I can't find any good reason why he needed that with that timing.

FYI, of course there was no such "call" from them.

Yeah this is not the first time, the entire company workers are all like this and I'm really disgusted with them every time I go through this kind of troubles but I have no choice because other companies(like verizon) don't cover my area, which really sucks.

I just really wish that their customer service section actually cares for these unprofessional workers behaviors and tries to fix...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Att Phone Service
Review category
Media
review #697103 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
933 of 4340 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15, 2015 #1034235

I understand about the customer service and the tech service, our business phone line is out I called and the rep said they will be out tomorrow from 8-6pm. At 4:45pm the next day I started calling inquiring about the tech who was suppose to be out. Now get this to call and put in for the phone repair they didn't ask for no 3 digit code, last 4 or amount the last bill. The customer service rep did this time when inquiring about when was the tech going to be here its almost 6pm. He may of been doing his job, But all I needed to know was when where they going to arrive it wasn't like I was adding phone lines or disconnecting service or anything. Now I am the director of this business I don't handle the billing in which I explained to the rep, His response was for security purposes I cant not give that information unless I have one of those 3, ok I was getting frustrated got his name and employee number called my mother in law told her what i needed and called back. NOW there not asking for it this rep is gonna connect me to a live tech repair rep which did not go through stayed on the phone for over 45 min trying to get customer service on the line going through the horrible automated computer service just to get to the rep, finally get a repair rep and guess what he tells me I don't know who took that call but its like when you go to a restaurant and they tell you its a 30 min wait it can be longer than that that's how it is with us the repair tech can take 30 min to 6 hours... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.