I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text.
6:30pm today I received a text saying
"Sorry we missed you. Still having trouble? Reply:HELP to reschedule or visit..."
At this point I knew what was going on and I was really stressed out by this super unprofessional manner. Please check the conversation(pictures) and see how unprofessional and lazy the tech is. Excuse after excuse...
He even asked my four digit account number thats never really needed or used just to make me give up or something. I can't find any good reason why he needed that with that timing.
FYI, of course there was no such "call" from them.
Yeah this is not the first time, the entire company workers are all like this and I'm really disgusted with them every time I go through this kind of troubles but I have no choice because other companies(like verizon) don't cover my area, which really sucks.
I just really wish that their customer service section actually cares for these unprofessional workers behaviors and tries to fix...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Att Phone Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "BE IT KNOWN, that former Time Warner Cable customer was recently invited to join the AT&T Uverse network and that certain promises and commitments provided by AT&T were not have..."
- "Mottola Entertainment Corp Back in Beverly Hills posting to affirm old posts from names: George Marse, Curious George, George the Great, King George and so on, Post's from the above mentioned are..."
- "I received a tummy tuck from Dr. Linda Li in 2011. I am very unhappy the way it turned out. She told me my scar would be below the bikini..."
- "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."