I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text.
6:30pm today I received a text saying
"Sorry we missed you. Still having trouble? Reply:HELP to reschedule or visit..."
At this point I knew what was going on and I was really stressed out by this super unprofessional manner. Please check the conversation(pictures) and see how unprofessional and lazy the tech is. Excuse after excuse...
He even asked my four digit account number thats never really needed or used just to make me give up or something. I can't find any good reason why he needed that with that timing.
FYI, of course there was no such "call" from them.
Yeah this is not the first time, the entire company workers are all like this and I'm really disgusted with them every time I go through this kind of troubles but I have no choice because other companies(like verizon) don't cover my area, which really sucks.
I just really wish that their customer service section actually cares for these unprofessional workers behaviors and tries to fix...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Att Phone Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I pay $91-$95 per month for phone and internet service with no wireless hotspot. I am on vacation and paid $60 for an international package. I have 6 days to..."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I..."
- "I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and..."