Richardson, Texas

Stay FAR away from ATT's Wireless Stores!

As a loyal AT&T home services customer for 10 years, I chose one of their retail stores when it was time to upgrade my phone. I am SOOO SORRY I DID!

I was sold a windows phone that was junk, and a very expensive plan that was lower quality than my Boost mobile phone. What sold me was the fact that the salesperson told me that if I was unhappy with the service I could cancel within and owe nothing. And I was very unhappy, so I cancelled after 10 days. Low an behold, a month later I'm fighting to dispute a $500 bill!

Comments

Definitely , i beleive what you're saying , same thing happen to me with a "retailer" ,named "guru marketing" , beware of this guys, i'm a new customer with at&t and i'm so sorry i didn't call directly them ,instead i found this guys on the internet , i order , phone/internet/cable-dish network , i'm new in little elm but haven't get my service straightened up yet , fighting to get my services and service i got were not the ones i wanted, so sad, i miss verizon.

ATT Reviews