On May 10th 2018 I had an AT&T live chat with "Misty B". I told Misty that I needed to add my 17 year old daughter to my cell plan and that she was a heavy data user.

Misty quoted me the price of $75 per month for the Unlimited Choice Enhance Plan, minus an additional $10 per month if I signed up for autopay, which I did. So, Misty quoted me $65 per month plus taxes. When I received my next bill the charges were ASTRONOMICAL. I went back to a live chat with a man named "Charles" on May 22 2018.

Charles went into the notes from the chat with Misty on May 10th and said that Misty made a mistake with her quote and I could not be given the $65 per month as promised. That is false advertising, promising and not delivering, hoping I wouldn't notice or have a record of the quote from our chat, fraud and shoddy business practices by AT & T. Not only that but Charles proceeded to push additional sales onto me after he knew he was dealing with fraud on his company's part. He bombarded me with sales pitches to further agitate me, even when I asked him to stop.

In addition, I asked to be taken off of autopay several times during our conversation and Charles would not do this.

Thank God I remembered to unlink my bank before AT&T stole more of my money. Verizon all the way!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Unlimited Choice Enhanced Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments