8412 Katy Fwy #400, Houston, TX 77024, USA
1.8

I left Verizon after 20+ yrs due to their shady business practices. I went to AT&T thinking I would get a more reputable company, but that didn't turn out to be true.

I was told in the store that I could get 3 phones and one would be "free". After 45 days of billing, I would get credits back to the start of the plan for the "free" phone. Well, come to find out the phone is not "free". The charge for the phone was $694.99 and the max credit for the phone from AT&T is $595.00.

That means I'm paying approx. $100 for a "free" phone. $3.33 per month on my bill to be exact. I contacted customer service and complained enough to get a $46.50 credit out of them on my current bill.

Can't trust any business these days to be honest and trustworthy!

AT&T I don't feel started off on a good foot with me and now I have the same impression of them that I do with Verizon. LIARS!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Deal.

Reason of review: I feel I was lied to just to get my business.

ATT Cons: Businesses that lie to get business.

Comments

I cancelled my service and they kept billing me. I try to call and the machine tells me it won't put me on with a live person until I make a payment (which I don't owe) You can not get a hold of anyone !!!

ATT Reviews