Verified Reviewer

1.8

I was told our payments would be about 314.00 a month with taxes and fees so we signed up. Was told 35/month plan.

$15/month for each phone. 40 total for ins. 5/mo for early upgrade. We have 5 phones.

so total is $315.00 Minus 50 for direct pull$265.00 plus taxes and fees. NOW First bill is 625.88 - after we already paid 316.00 last week. Told bill will be 347.00/mo. (being charged 45 for plan I did not want.

26 for 15 phones and who know what else) The Brentwood TN store goofed so said 150 activation will be refunded. We had to overnight a phone due to their goof and were told the 137.00 will be refunded. Called customer svc last week and the Supervisor told me on the phone she would do the credits and our 1st bill would be 336.82 instead of 625.00. I looked today and still 625.

Due to being unable to call for last 2 days - outage I did the online chat. In the end (after 3 hours online with them) the supervisor 'Vivian' told me no credits - she was revoking everything and we would pay the 625 and higher bills. She was nasty and I am sure I wasn't so nice either. Bait and switch.

What a crap company and I regret signing with them. Not sure what recourse we have

User's recommendation: Don't go with At&T - they are probably lying to you about pricing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ATT Pros: Bigger service area.

Comments