Resolved

Update by user Aug 18, 2017

as of today I received the credits I was originally promised and I do have my tablet so far so good we will see what happens by April. I'm thinking about upgrading my phone but still not sure I don't feel it appropriate for customers to have to pay that much money for a phone with a contract I understand if you don't have a contract that you can leave at any time but if you do you are stock for the two years there should be some incentive.

I still give Austin and the other gentleman at was telling me he could not give me credits 0 Stars Austin for lying and the other man for obviously not wanting to deal with the issues. However I give Aubrey 10 Stars because she took the time to deal with the issue and get it resolved at this point it was not about the money it was about the sheer principle of the entire situation.

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2017

I have been an AT&T customer for five years or so on their plan and two years on their prepay prior to this. My bill has been going up and up and up due to data overages seriously $75 in one month you think they would know something was wrong.

I kept calling and calling and kept getting promised and promised and the run-around. I finally got ahold of someone named Austin promised to switch my service since I have DirecTV to the 22 gig Unlimited Plan promised a free tab e and would add that to my plan to replace a phone that I no longer used for an additional $10 a month was told they were going to credit me three months of overages since it was apparently an app called peel remote that caused my overages that was installed with an update. I waited four days kept checking my mail kept checking my account no tablet no credits. I called and spoke to two other people and was told that if it's over $25 they cannot credit it and it will be denied sure enough my three months of overages were denied the tablet was never sent my plan was never changed.

So much for the note they take while they're talking to you finally I told them I was canceling everything and they took one month of overages whoopie doo off my bill for next month of course. I could get the tablet they promised me for free but it was $10 a month with another 2-year agreement no way in *** I would have another 2-year agreement with these rip-off artists. I can't wait until April 2017 when my contract is up I will be done AT&T sucks the life and money out of people. I wish I knew of another service provider that would work in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan because I would pay off my contract and join it tomorrow!

I really don't feel I'm done with these people yet I will be making more calls I think it's a bunch of BS they can promise stuff to people and not follow through but Lord knows if you don't pay your bill the minute they want their money they shut you off and if you try to get out of their contract they charge you up the *** but they're not held to the same standards. I give them zero Stars!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments