Verified Reviewer

1.9

Original review updated by user Nov 11, 2021

I recently last month was going to cancel my At&t fiber services due to a move. The At&t customer service told me that if I kept my service and moved it with me.

They would give me $300, one $200 card and another $100 card. One thing lead to another I switched and I kept reminding them about the offer. I went through 4 people 2 saying I would only get the $200 card and the first person and the last saying I would get $300. However, after switching a month passed and I called and they told me I had to wait another 6 days and to call back because I had to wait until a whole month had elapsed.

When I called back. They informed me that there was no money to give me because there were no rewards due to me. I informed them that I would be canceling my service soon and hung up.

I don't appreciate being lied to in order to get me to keep my services. In fact, I would rather pay more for it by switching than to continue to pay a company that lies to its customers in order to keep them as customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att U-verse Internet Service.

ATT Pros: Internet does work and works well, Price is decent.

ATT Cons: Lack of concern.

Location: Knoxville, Tennessee