Att customers service rep told me my bill would be 89.00 per month I received a bill for 137.00. I was promised several times a written explanation of why I was lied to on 4 different calls to att.

I never received this email I was promised. Att represntatives are trained to tell the customer one thing and then do something else to make sure the customer gets off the phone and has to call in again until the customer gives up.

Att is committing fraud on a consistent basis. They misrepresent their offers regularly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Wish i could find something nice to say.

I didn't like: Customer service and billing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 27.

Comments

Same happened to me, then they claimed this deal "never existed"!!! I would get a different answer every person I talked to, a different balance I owed, they added things to my account without permission, and said it was MY responsibility to cancel them!

WOW They broke our agreement and now are trying to charge me a cancelation fee!!!

It's almost like they are trying to get you to cancel so they can collect a bunch more fees!!! COMPLETE SCAM!!This was the absolute worst mistake I ever made switching to them, oh and they bolted the dish in the middle of my roof!!