Their website does not retain your information, even when you type it in correctly. Your account suddenly does not exist or your information is entered correctly. When you try to answer security questions your answers are not correct. The only way to log into their pathetic excuse of a website is by resetting your password every time you log in. When you try logging in with the new password you just created, you don't exist again.
The only reason I can even fathom about why this is happening is I noticed when I try to log in via my cell number it automatically adds () around the area code. I've always logged in without the extra dashes and it shows up the same way on my paper bill. I've tried deleting the extra marks but you cannot remove them and therefore can't access your account. I tried from three different browsers on a mac and a PC with no luck.
It's pathetic that a company as large as ATT can't get their act together and fix something that they probably won't even acknowledge exists in the first place.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV. I have spent hours upon hours on the..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."