Their website does not retain your information, even when you type it in correctly. Your account suddenly does not exist or your information is entered correctly. When you try to answer security questions your answers are not correct. The only way to log into their pathetic excuse of a website is by resetting your password every time you log in. When you try logging in with the new password you just created, you don't exist again.
The only reason I can even fathom about why this is happening is I noticed when I try to log in via my cell number it automatically adds () around the area code. I've always logged in without the extra dashes and it shows up the same way on my paper bill. I've tried deleting the extra marks but you cannot remove them and therefore can't access your account. I tried from three different browsers on a mac and a PC with no luck.
It's pathetic that a company as large as ATT can't get their act together and fix something that they probably won't even acknowledge exists in the first place.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just received this “DEATH THREAT” from AT&T. I posted a article on my Face Book page entitled AT&T Sucks, 8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks and immediately after posting it,..."
- "To say the least, I am extremely unsatisfied with the service of AT&T. Before going out of the country I was advised to purchase a minimal data plan after telling..."
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."