Roswell, Georgia

II called AT&T Mobility. They told me a older smart phone was free.

They told me the monthly fee was approximately $60 a month. They enclosed a return address to return the phone and if you return it within a week, you would pay nothing. The first bill came after it was returned. They wanted $90 for the monthly charge.

They had lied about the monthly charge. I told them I had returned the phone and they did not believe me. They kept calling and now have a collection company. AT&T finally said they received the phone.

They had put it with a collection company. I would advise anyone that made it easy to return it certified mail.

They are a lying, clout kind of company. I hope people will read this and somehow punish them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Tinman

Yep, I was hoodwinked as well. Never got the discounts they promised, my free phone they started charging me $9 a month for, never got my $300 gift card, and they never told me about a $35 a month "Access Fee".

My less than $45 a month phone bill now cost me $88 a month. I'll never do business with them again...