State: Mississippi Product: Att U-verse Bundle Clear all filters (1 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

ATT in Columbus, Mississippi - Charges

2.3
Back in October 2016 i had a bill that arrived totaling $1800.00 i called to find out why it was so high no one could give me the reasons i had multiple lines as well as bundle direct tv,and internet services, home phone i called every single day for this issue to be resolved nothing happened i ended up paying in full to keep my services then in December the same charges came up i called to resolve the issue my upgrade wasn't given or honored i ended up having a separate account. Because the upgrade wasn't added to my account right since the issue wasnt resolved to my satisfactory i dropped the company because I started to feel i was being overcharged on purpose i had been a customer since 2011 and had been over charged i had the mobile share plan and i started off paying $400.00 and some odd cents in 2013 it went up and kept going up over the years. I turned in one of the devices and waited to send the rest of the devices back i then recieved a bill for $4000.00 and don't know why returned the equiptment to the company for direct Tv and i am still looking at why the excessive charges are up i only owed small amounts on tge cell phones i had but i know how things don't just appear on the account we use wifi all the time never ordered anything but i got charges. I just want my money back and go from there to pay what i owe they turned and said my bill was $1200.00 and had me making arrangements until they settled the disputes but nothing was done my home phone was wireless $20.00 a month i need a copy of all bills from 2011 til December 2016
Review