As soon as I heard the name ATT associated with Directv, I knew immediately it was the death of Directv. ATT kills everything it touches due to their billionaires wanting more billions.

Now the service for which I am paying is moving all of the popular shows to streaming (What? you want me to pay that on top of what I already pay you??) PLUS they are ruining every show I watch by plastering their advertisements for DISCOVERY streaming all over the screen as if trying to block me or interrupt what leftover re-runs I'm watching by REMINDING me of their new wonderful streaming service. PUKE, PUKE and more PUKE. You are greedy monetary rapists who have left your loyal, long time, paying customers with no rights whatsoever.

I hope someone brings a class action suit against you so I can get in!!! AT&;;;;T YOU ARE SICKENING, YOU ARE GREEDY AND DESPICABLE. AND YOU ARE DOING THIS IN THE WORST OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC WHEN PEOPLE ARE DEPRESSED AND HEARTBROKEN ALREADY. TV CAN BE A COMFORT.

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE ADDED ANOTHER STRESS.

YOU CAN SAY YOU HAVE DONE YOUR PART TO HELP. I WILL FIND A WAY TO BEAT YOU.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1987222

You clearly haven’t a clue what you’re stalking about direct tv isn’t movie stuff to streaming. Discovery is doing that themselves.

Tv services have nothing to do with the broadcasting network they just pay to show their shows. What ever discovery does is on discovery.

ATT Reviews