Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.2

stitch March 21st. I ordered phones online.

I was approved I got to email I paid money. 2 day later I got a cancel order. could not verify me being the one doing the orders I went to the store. I switched from Sprint due to non Communications and being ran around.

and not being treated fairly. the rep that I had it at the AT&;;;;;;;;;;;amp;amp;amp;amp;;;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;T store could only do one phone that day because he was very slow and did not know what he was doing. so I could not get me and my family a phone. I can only get mine on that day.

they ran my credit about five six times a day. and told me to come back on the next day to get my kids and my wife phone. I talk to customer service I placed my order online. they took $326 out of my bank account and then cancelled my order once again.

Because could not verify it was me. I talked to about six different people on the customer service. I was promised to get my kids phone my wife's phones. then customer service three different people ran my credit and said they was going to get the phones pushed through.

and that they would call me back whenever they were ready to talk to me about the order. never called me back but ran my credit and took my money. went to the store was there for 4 hours to do my order. after having to talk to fraud and sit there while everybody picked out their phones and everybody was going to get their phones and everything was fine.

at the end they tried to tell me that I had to pay for four brand new iPhone all at once. when the seven people that I talked to during the week that was not the case. I was approved for the promotions. The manger there didn't care to help me resolve my problem or care to help me at all he said its above his pay grade while he and other employees sit on the phones..I place my order again online like a customer service has told me.

they gave me a pick up time and place and then 5 minutes later cancelled my order due to who cannot verify it was me but charged me 326 dollars around 4 I finally caught a customer service I talk to a manager for about 3 hours. he felt bad for what I went through and told me that he was going to get my phone's pushed through and then I would receive my phone's. and then I was put on hold for almost 7 hours. and when someone finally got on the phone he had told me that everybody had already done went home and that he had no clue what I was waiting on.

and he made me a ticket number and escalations would call me back tomorrow. I talked to the first one this morning and she said she was getting my phone's going. they call me back 2 hours later somebody different and he was getting my phone pushed through. I told me that he had to redo my order and do my credit once again.

and then an hour and a half on the phone and get back on and tells me that oh I'm sorry I figured out the problem this entire time. that I cannot purchase phones online or on the phone until 30 days after I started my service. but they allowed me to pay for phones and run my credit at least 12 times. give me cell phone numbers.

then tell me oh I'm sorry that we cannot do this. that go to the store and try to place the order and then give us a call and we will try to give you the promotion over the phone. but no guarantee so go run my credit once again go to the store and spend hours trying to get phones. that I was promised.

wasn't a guarantee. and then I contacted customer service once again I was hung up on twice while I was sitting and waiting for 2 hours so I have no phones no money and nobody will get me to a manager or supervisor that's higher than their supervisors so I can figure out what the problem is I'm a truck driver out here delivering food for people in my family is at home with no phones when they were promised phones a week ago that had numbers and that was paid for. multiple times and I can't get no help or anybody on the phone to have truly helped me. I was taking advantage of for the past week I was running around for the past week.

countless hours on the phone. to be hung up on and just not be helped.not right info broken promises .they will run your credit in the dirt and still not fix the problems offered me 25 dollars on my bill lol ..I should have stayed with sprint if I knew this would happen .

User's recommendation: Don't recommend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Family Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: I want the phones my family was promised I want Compensated for my time and being treated unfair and running my credit as much as they did and still didn't fix the problem .

ATT Pros: Somewhat dependable service.

ATT Cons: Lack of resolve, Dealing with foreign customer service, Lack of communication following complaints, That i have spent 100000 dollars and still get treated like dirt, Run credit in the ground with no changed results.

Comments