I decidedto go with AT&T Their prices were competitive and all I was getting was internet, so the customer service at least 30-50 minhold times when you call for a problem and you will call for a problem each new rep would send me a new modem, all were not what I needed for my wireless laptop, they just have no clue, rude,no empathy, fake.I finally after losing my broadband service daily i yet again call in to tech support this time @ 3am get someone Violet?

she pissed me off i hung up on her, another rep was supposed to call me bk, So I asked for supervisor Micheele comes on line I told her I had service for 2 weeks and keep gettting the run around I had to keep repeating myself to her, she yet again was clueless, so she disconnected on me once ok she called me bk, she then disconected again called bk let it ring once you pretending she was calling me I am sure she did not want to deal with me So she was doing what they call in customer service Call dropping! I am done I will get a new provider.

They could care less about you to employ this caliber of people AT&t should be ashamed I am done with you.I was going to get a cell with them Forget it people stay away from these a- holes.

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #698923

Hello Sheila.My name is Kevin and I'm with AT&T.

I'm sorry to read about your recent experience with AT&T. Please email me your account information to include the account name, number, address and contact number to ATTCustomercare@att.com and in the subject line place sheilawilliams89.

I'm in the office from 7-330p CST.Kevin- Social Media Manager