Att - New Directv "Texas State Cost Recovery Fee". On Jan. 2017 bill.
I was told that this $ 6.39 charge on my bill was for them to recover some of their tax cost to be in business in the state of Texas.Also I,m having to pay $ 3.63 extra for a "Regional Sports Fee", for sports channels that were in my package, something about how it is in Texas.
I've never had a recovery fee on any net work before. Even on a cel phone that fee is just a few cents per phone on AT&T, their parent company.
To get out from under this mess it would cost $ 320.00.As fast as I can check out the other services and compare getting out and breaking even with another service at a cheaper rate for same length of time I will try it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incompetency and training of customer service staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Att Switch To Att Deal
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."