2.0

I need to switch the phone my son has from my current provider to the only one that will work where he's living - AT&T. He's in a rush because he has very intermittent service right now, so I ordered it online thinking that would get it to him faster. Wrong. I ordered it Feb 8, received a confirmation and order number. Checked the status on Feb 9 - "in progress" with an estimated shipping date of Feb. 11. Same status through today (Feb. 22) Tried contacting them via email, with no response, so I did the online "chat" thing today. I was told the order was cancelled the day after I placed it - can't tell me why. Can't answer why it still says pending. I'm told to go to a store to order - but I have no assurance that I won't eventually end up with 2 phones, 2 services. Never got an answer to how I could cancel the order from my end. And, of course, their confidentiality policies mean they can't tell me anything about an order I placed - even though I was required to provide confirming identifying information.

I was told an email was sent to me on Feb. 9 telling me the order was cancelled but I double checked my email and I don't have anything.

I sure hope I can find another carrier option - I can tell right now if I'm stuck with AT&T it's not going to be a good experience.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. karen815 is overall dissatisfied with ATT. The most disappointing about att phone service at ATT was incorrect order status online Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments