State: New York City: New York Product: Att Cable Tv Service Clear all filters (1 of 5 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

ATT in New York, New York - Bad Services, Bad Billing, Bad Customer Support

1.6
I have repeated my problems so many times to ATT that my head nearly explodes every time I think about all the hours of my personal time I have wasted speaking to ATT, troubleshooting problems they have caused, etc. and the energy I spend with this service provider. Consequently, I will only tell you my problems with ATT: 1. Television service: video and voice do not sync. Only way to fix is temporary and it requires that I change channels and then change back. Last ATT tech at my house said, "It's just that way." 2. Bad Customer Service: Have spent dozens of hours speaking to multiple foreign agents (very poor English speakers) who never issue credits/adjustments they have promised (warning: always ask for a ticket or service # regarding what you are told by ATT. Better yet try to communicate via ATT's chat function so you can print/save the entire conversation). 3. Bad Billing: Watch your ATT billing. It usually creeps up despite what you were promised. Credit/adjustments almost never issued. Requires customers to call back at least one or more time to get ATT to do what you were promised. That's all I can stand to say...my head is nearing exploding again.
Review
Service
Att Cable Tv Service
Cons
  • Lies about pricing
  • Service manage respond
  • Read review
Reason of review
bad service, cust service, and billing
Loss