Grand Junction, Michigan
1.7

Online Post for AT&T

I have been an AT&T customer for 5 years and just recently I have had nothing but problems with all of their services. I have my internet, phone and cable through them. It seems they must have a large turnover of staff in their call center and very few of them adequately trained or speak fluent English. If you have time to spend hours on the phone with them, you may get some resolution, however the frustration, hang ups and supervisors you have to go through is just not worth the hassle.

VERY LONG STORY SHORT:

Cable - How many of you face this? – You buy a 40-50 inch TV only to watch 2/3’s of your screen if you don’t pay for high definition from AT&T. They actually send a signal through their box which allows your TV to operate at maximum capacity, however only if you pay for the HD service. Did you know that when you were buying your nice BIG SCREEN?!!!

Internet – The USB wireless connection piece went out and my computer was not receiving a signal. They sent a technician who outright told me he was not for the wifi or computer problems, however he felt obligated to attempt to fix my connection issue. After messing with much of the programming on my computer, he finally installed a new USB wireless connection piece and ONLY then it finally was able to connect. The next day, my computer (ONLY 12 MONTHS OLD) crashed thanks to their handiwork.

Phone – Somehow my family overseas was blocked from calling me on my landline and I was unable to receive their calls. Once again I called AT&T and was told my phone lines were fine. The representative told me my family overseas needed to have their phone lines checked. This had already been done, several times. It was clear by the representative’s demeanor and tone of voice they were bothered with my call. I called back to get a different representative in hopes the next one would be more helpful. After multiple attempts, finally reached a representative who was willing research and correct the problem after verifying my line was being blocked. This had gone on for several months until I finally got the right person on the phone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of att internet service. ATT needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ATT.

Comments