I have had no phone for 35 days and many promises have been made to repair it. I have had technicians out and even had an appointment scheduled but the technician never showed up.

I remained home the entire day that it was schedule with a no show..

I am at 72 year old woman who has medical problem and I live in fear that if I need to call 911 I will not have anyway to do that. If this had happened during this 35 day period I would be laying in my home for days with no way to get assistance. I have been told that it is a problem with Lake Worth Beach not allowing access to the phone line. I don't know if this is true but I will be calling the Commissioner McVoy and have him look into this problem if it is Lake Worth Beach.

I will need to hear from you by November 19th and expect to have the problem resolved. If no resolution then I will be contacting Channel 5, Channel 12, Palm Beach Post etc.

Due to not having a phone please contact: Jerri Greene at 561-582-**** or my sister Kathy Arbaugh at 561-582-****

Location: Lake Worth, Florida