3.0
Coverage Area

AT&T started out to be a great company but has let me down when the promo ended. I have chatted three times and have been called twice and both times.

Connected to a department that was closed to get a slightly better rate. It went up $60 and I was trying to avoid changing back to Time Warner.

They outsource to another country and I was offered 20 bucks off when new customers get services that I have for about 50 bucks now.

No deals for existing customers shame on AT&T

They care about getting new customers and not retaining the existing customers..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $60. jojo1976 is overall dissatisfied with ATT. The most disappointing about cable service at ATT was poor customer service, price increase every month and billing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments