1.1

Worst service. 28 minutes to send me to secure account representative.

No one. I told them i was disabled. I needed help. My account was hacked and there was a security issue.

They told me its too late. 7:30 on a sat. What? an international company doesn't provide security or have agents available to deal with these issues.

waste of my time and money. I will look for a secure and competent company in the morning. Those are the supervisors i debt with too. Terrible customer service.

No call back. No one check on security of my account. Worst service. 28 minutes to send me to secure account representative.

No call back. No one check on security of my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Technical Support.

ATT Cons: Customer service or billing.

Comments

#1320210

Help is not the game for any cell. companies.

Just wait to get no help ..

Why do the get away with all this junk. No satisfaction.

#1319647

What about putting new date card on and the usage is not starting at 0? Why would you have to wait after midnight?

If you put it on the date it will expire, it should happen soon after.

Had the same problem with straight talk, and never any help. All these companies are not customer friendly OUT for only the big MONEY.

ATT Reviews