1.7

My discounts expired and was not contacted making my bill extremely high. I am disabled 70 years old and on a fixed income with these high bills I can't keep up without taking it out of food list.

If you would have contacted me my bill wouldn't have been so high this is an unfair practice and should be discontinued.I got 3 bills back to back all over $125 and I new 2 would be high due to adding another receiver but 3 of them I couldn't believe. Since then I have cancelled my service I don't like Att and if the Rep would have told the truth I wouldn't been on it to begin with.

Thank You James R. Wilson

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

ATT Cons: Had pryer bad experiance.

• payment raised

Comments

I have been with ATT for 15 years. I always get something by mail when my discounts are about to expire.

This is all in the terms of service you agree to when joining something like AT&T, Comcast or whatever. They tell you that after the promo period is up your bill is going with it.

That said, since you agreed to it, no matter your age or income situation, it's on you to keep track of your obligations.

@Anonymous

That is true but a good company would send notice at least by email saying that time is up. Sadly no one does that anymore.

ATT Reviews