It is August 11. I missed my payment due in July 9th, they cut my service off within days. I wasn't able to get through to the phone lines on August 9th to make a payment so I called the following Monday August 11. I wanted to pay the past due $202 that was due July 9 TODAY AUGUST 11 to have my service restored and then pay the now late $197 that was due 2 days ago on my next check August 22. They refuse to work out a reasonable payment plan...even though they cut my service off for being days late. They are saying if I would have called just 3 days ago it'd be a completely different story.

I've never asked for a payment extension in the last year that i've been using them and they are not being flexible at all.

So, I told them if they won't be flexible I'm going back to DirecTV or Xfinity. Basically they would have their whole $402 by Aug 22. They told me I have until September 12 before it is sent to collections.

I told them I will pay half now and half on Aug 22 and they could keep me as a customer or I will take my time paying the $400 by Sept 12 and LOSE me as a customer. They went for the latter.

SMH. *** ATT! I'll go to a company that actually wants my business.

Mr. Salazar in San Antonio was the least accomodating. they just got worse and worse as you work your way up!

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments