Att - Not receiving my bills, reward cards and wireless phone

1700 of 4340 Att reviews

I started at&t uverse in the month of July but ever since I haven't receive any bill statement in my mail which I requested 5x already and plus the reward card that I requested for 3x.Its almost October and non in my mail.

What made me furious is my husband order a wireless phone and received a confirmation that I will receive the 2 phone by the dates they promise that I will receive the phones. Assuming that I will receive it I disconnected our wireless phone from Metropcs for almost a week already, for me not to have a double payments. But its been 2 weeks no phone had arrived. So now I connected my Metropcs back to make a call to at&t.

And they inform me and assure me for how many times that I will receive my bills statements, reward card, and my phone on Monday. I asked them what went wrong? Why we haven't receive anything from at&t but when u took money from my bank account its on time since I have auto payment, without me knwing how much my bills. After the representative promise me again that I will receive everything on Monday he gave me number which is 8777452178 to report my issue and get a compensation.

But the lady representative hadn't offer me anything. It upset me how they handle their customer complaints like that. So hassles I've been through to fix this. we hadn't wireless phone for me and my husband for a week hoping our new phone will arrive on the date they informed us.

I am sodisappointed, now I need to pay my Metropcs and att bill for the next month because of there incompetence.If I will not receive my phone and other things I had been requesting on Monday I will not hesitate to cut off our uverse and our wireless phone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wireless Phone
Review category
Telecommunications
review #539102

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1700 of 4340 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×