100% full Not resolved

I started at&t uverse in the month of July but ever since I haven't receive any bill statement in my mail which I requested 5x already and plus the reward card that I requested for 3x.Its almost October and non in my mail.

What made me furious is my husband order a wireless phone and received a confirmation that I will receive the 2 phone by the dates they promise that I will receive the phones. Assuming that I will receive it I disconnected our wireless phone from Metropcs for almost a week already, for me not to have a double payments. But its been 2 weeks no phone had arrived. So now I connected my Metropcs back to make a call to at&t.

And they inform me and assure me for how many times that I will receive my bills statements, reward card, and my phone on Monday. I asked them what went wrong? Why we haven't receive anything from at&t but when u took money from my bank account its on time since I have auto payment, without me knwing how much my bills. After the representative promise me again that I will receive everything on Monday he gave me number which is 8777452178 to report my issue and get a compensation.

But the lady representative hadn't offer me anything. It upset me how they handle their customer complaints like that. So hassles I've been through to fix this. we hadn't wireless phone for me and my husband for a week hoping our new phone will arrive on the date they informed us.

I am sodisappointed, now I need to pay my Metropcs and att bill for the next month because of there incompetence.If I will not receive my phone and other things I had been requesting on Monday I will not hesitate to cut off our uverse and our wireless phone.

Review about: Att Reward Card.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion