You have a employee name Shauna White (Office of the President)which is the most unprofessional, rude and degrading employee I've ever had to deal with. She talks down to customer and placed any blame on customers to cover AT&T/Direct TV. I've been with Direct TV over 20 years and had AT&T Landline over 29 years then we have someone Shauna White to not only hurt customers but the AT&T/DIrect TV. They consider the bottom line more important and sticking it to customers by gorging high fees and services. Then to hold the customer to a contract they do not honor but expect payment. As a Hurricane Harvey victim, they denied assistance nor did not offer any option to help them.

Shauna White has been made to feel devalued customer and a dollar sign to Direct TV. After being cruel and unprofessional to me, I told her I would disconnect all my services with AT&T and Direct TV for new provider rather be mistreated. Her comeback was we'll hold you to the contract and you will need to pay us and your New provider. This was said to make sure I cannot leave rather resolve the issue. I pay 90.00 for 1000 Mbps but only get 75 mbps - 200 mbps therefore I filed an FCC complaint. I spoke to Eva Hernandez in the Office of the President in March and April 2018. Although I tried to stay with the slow internet speed, I got tired of having to connect electronics back to internet every 2 -3 days. She told me if the issue happens again she would make sure I'm not held to the contract. Shauna White sent me an email stating I was under contract with my Internet and she would hold me to it. So it did not matter the Mrs. Hernandez told I wouldn't be.

Please call me @ 713-738-1664 so I can get the issues resolved.

Lannie Arrington

Below is the email from Shauna White:

From: "WHITE, SHAUNA M"

To:

Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:13 PM

Subject: RE: UPS - No Delivery

Dear Ms. Arrington,

I have made every effort to assist you and I apologize you feel I have not. I am your Case Manager in AT&T Office of the President and your complaint will remain with me.

Based on the details provided in your email, I requested a new return package be delivered to you and it will arrive within 3-5 business days. I sincerely suggest you contact UPS to discuss their lack of communication per your Choice account status. We are unable to contact UPS on your behalf and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Shauna White

Manager

AT&T Office of the President

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Comments