725 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Resolved
1.4

Update by user Aug 16, 2017

After 6days of no response from att I checked with my neighbor and they said that their Internet had come back up two days prior They did not get a call just reset their router and it worked. I reset my router and sure enough my phone and Internet was restored I did receive a call from att the next day and they were all sorry etc. I suggested they repair their outage customer communication system but they had finally chased me away.

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2017

We've been out of Internet, voice and wyfy for five days and no att rep has answers or time estimates or are even on same page as our neighborhood. (Much less in same country or even state) I never expected a communication company to have such poor systems where no rep knew of our 10 houses being without service nor could even tell us status of repair.

The power company cut our line. Att trucks come, smoke a cigarette, play on their phones then leave. No trucks today Monday.

I call Att and they want to schedule a tech for my home!!! I'm switching to another

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Comments