984 E Badillo St Suite C, Covina, CA 91724, USA

I terminated my line in March 2018. Called to pay final bill and was charged for a line on a tablet that was not used since I get it up. When asking why I was being charged for an inactive line they said it was still active. Not usage or data used but still, AT&T rips me off. Beware of this company. They are willing to take your money but no help and no integrity!

FOR SURE This is discrimination about my spanish speaking

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Corrupt.