Had contacted the customer service regaidind the issue initially they confirm credit within 72 hrs. Later no credit being issued saying it’s been rejected and then just transfering calls from one department to another trying explain same situation again and again. Have been a customer since 10 years but they really don’t care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

The exact same thing happened to me. What's worse was that the first agent told me that she sees the call I made earlier in the morning and that there is a note for credits.

The reason the credits weren't pushed through was due to system update. She doesn't have the authorities to credit but she'll pass me to someone who can. Then it just went downhill from there. Agent number two acknowledged the morning call, but said there are no notes on the account, thus no credit being promised.

Agent three said the same thing. Then I got really pissed since I've already been on the phone for 2 hours by this point. Then I was passed to royalty team who claims that I have not called att in the morning at all. Every single person I got passed to says something different and with every person, my proof of previous contact disappears a little more.

It is ridiculous cause I do have phone call records on my phone and I guess the royalty team thinks I'm a liar cause they told me to go to an on-site store and show the phone call record to them in-person in order to prove my 3 hours wasted with them.

In the end, I got so pissed off I simply hung up. So, any suggestion for an alternate phone service?

ATT Reviews